Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tatted Earrings

This is the second pair of earrings I made. The first ones have already been given away and I didn't take a picture...they were too long for me. I figured out how to load seed beads on regular crochet thread using a needle threader... it worked! Learned a lot from the first pair.

The first pair I used beads that were too large and didn't have the beads loaded correctly on the threads so they didn't turn out like I expected, which is OK... Kathryn loves them! Here is a link to the pattern I used. I didn't follow it exactly, but it is very similar. Snowflake Earring I have all my new tatting blogger friends to thanks for this. They have inspired me to take up my shuttles and tat again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are very pretty! Nice work! :)

Zlaty said...

wow they are very pretty Kathy!

Great job!

Today is cold so it's a good day to stay in!

Zlaty