This is the second pair of earrings I made. The first ones have already been given away and I didn't take a picture...they were too long for me. I figured out how to load seed beads on regular crochet thread using a needle threader... it worked! Learned a lot from the first pair.
The first pair I used beads that were too large and didn't have the beads loaded correctly on the threads so they didn't turn out like I expected, which is OK... Kathryn loves them! Here is a link to the pattern I used. I didn't follow it exactly, but it is very similar. Snowflake Earring I have all my new tatting blogger friends to thanks for this. They have inspired me to take up my shuttles and tat again.