I wasn't sure I was going to use any of my stash this week since my husband decided that we needed to take advantage of free green waste week at the county transfer station. We cut down 7 juniper trees and hauled 5 loads in our 16' x 6' trailer to the transfer station. Any other trees will have to wait until the next free green waste week. All these trees were either too close to the house and posed a fire danger, or were crowding pinon trees. But he went to work yesterday and I sewed :)
Stash Report for week 11:
Fabric bought this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 7 yards
Fabric bought YTD: 32 yards
Fabric used YTD: 75.83 yards
Stash busted: I have used 43.83 yards more than I have bought.
Here's where most of this week's fabric went:
This is Judy's Stash Project and Judy said if I didn't like the quilt, that was OK... make it and donate it to a charity. It's not that I don't like the quilt and I like it much better with the borders, but I'm not crazy about it. It will go to a charity once it's quilted. The important thing... I busted stash!