Chuck was up at 5 this morning with an upset stomach and stayed home from work so I didn't get as much done as I hoped, but I did finish 2 quilts and a couple of small projects. I had made more 16 patch blocks with the leftover strips from the baby quilt last week. I got one top put together with another 20 blocks left for another quilt.
I finished the binding on the Rail Fence Quilt and the Baby Quilt and that will add to my Stash Busting :)
When Eileen came over last week, she had the pattern for this legal pad cover so I borrowed it and made one.
I have needed a pincushion/trash bag for the long arm for some time. The one I had wouldn't stay on the poles when I was pinning or unpinning. I think this one will stay, I made it so the pincushion drapes over the poles instead of balancing on it.