Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sixth Picture Meme - I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Zlaty from Zlaty Sews for a Sixth Picture Meme. I went to my pictures folder, then to the sixth folder and am showing the fourth picture because there were not 6 pictures in the folder. Here is the picture:

Here is the story: My husband came into the house one day and said "Bring your camera! You've got to come and see this!" So off I went to see what he was talking about and he had found the biggest horned toad I have ever seen! We put his glove next to it so you can see exactly the size of that baby. That horned toad never moved from his spot. I think he was cold and was trying to warm himself in the sun. My husband is no small person... those are large gloves.

The rules are simple and here they are:

Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! He is a fatty isn't he! They're usually not that round, are they? I remember playing with horned toads when I was little, LOL! I thought they were fascinating creatures!
Thanks for joining in the giveaway over at my blog! Good luck to you! :)

Zlaty said...

Thank you Kathy for playing along! I have never seen such a creature, very interesting and thanks again for sharing it!

Happy Sewing!

Zlaty

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy -- Just a quick note to tell you I posted a 6th picture also. We use to have a horny toad, but I haven't seen him in years. We do have a lot of skinks, lizards, and of course, turtles to help keep the bugs in check.