Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stash Report Week 16

Not a very productive week. I made a bunch of potholders because mine were a disaster and they got tossed in the trash. I also pieced the top for our community service project at guild. I'm not counting the fabric guild gave me for the background... it's in and out at the same time, but I am counting the cool space fabric I used for the quilt.


It is a Quiltathon weekend, but yesterday was spent as a non-quilting, yet very rewarding day with about 65 women from my church. We laughed, sang, prayed, cried and had a wonderful time. There were skits, good food and a tea party! Today I plan on working on making the large flying geese for Judy's current stash busting project. This one is right up my alley since it uses brights!

Stash Report for week 16:

Fabric bought this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 2.83 yards

Fabric bought YTD: 37 1/3 yards
Fabric used YTD: 101.83 yards

Stash busted: I have used 64 1/2 yards more than I have bought.

5 comments:

Zlaty said...

Pretty quilt Kathleen!

Zlaty

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

good job on the donation quilt~I love to make quilts for kids. The fabrics are so happy and cheerful!

Looking forward to seeing your flying geese from JudyL's stash project. :)

Susan said...

Glad to hear that you had time to be in fellowship with your church friends.

Nothing can be more comforting that being with those that know and love the Lord.

Maggie A said...

You are going great.....I need to follow suit.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Oh please, tell me you didn't light your potholders on fire accidently??!! Great numbers, I love your guild's quilt.