Not a very productive week. I made a bunch of potholders because mine were a disaster and they got tossed in the trash. I also pieced the top for our community service project at guild. I'm not counting the fabric guild gave me for the background... it's in and out at the same time, but I am counting the cool space fabric I used for the quilt.
It is a Quiltathon weekend, but yesterday was spent as a non-quilting, yet very rewarding day with about 65 women from my church. We laughed, sang, prayed, cried and had a wonderful time. There were skits, good food and a tea party! Today I plan on working on making the large flying geese for Judy's current stash busting project. This one is right up my alley since it uses brights!
Stash Report for week 16:
Fabric bought this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 2.83 yards
Fabric bought YTD: 37 1/3 yards
Fabric used YTD: 101.83 yards
Stash busted: I have used 64 1/2 yards more than I have bought.