Friday, April 17, 2009

More Enough is Enough

It's snowing again... doesn't the weather know it's supposed to be spring? There were only flakes falling out of the sky when I got up this morning, but now it's starting to cover the ground. The weatherman said we could get 1-3 inches. Give me a break! I think this is the latest we have ever gotten snow. Is spring ever going to come?

On another note, I have added a list of New Mexico bloggers to my site. I was the first New Mexico blogger to register on Quilting Gallery's blogger listing. Great place to find bloggers than live in your state or adjacent states too! If anyone knows of a New Mexico blogger not on the list, please let me know!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh me, I am so sorry to hear about the snow. Couldn't you just spit when it snows so late in the year. I had no idea New Mexico had weather like that.

Zlaty said...

wow more snow, sorry!
I wish you to warm up soon!

It was a really nice here yesterday!

I am surprised that is cold in New Mexico!

Zlaty