Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho

It's off to Houston I go and I am so excited to be going this year. My friend Ellen moved to Houston over a year ago and I have been wanting to visit her. Just so happens my visit coincides with the International Quilt Festival and, of course, I planned it that way! Ellen and I are going to have lots of fun and I might even persuade her to become a quilter. She's such a crafty person and she enjoys and appreciates all kinds of needle arts. We will be at festival all day Friday and if we don't get enough, we'll be back on Saturday. Lots of other things are planned... who knows, this might just be something we do all the time :)

I'm going to look up Billie Lauder so we can finally meet face to face and exchange gigantic hugs.

Check back... there will be pictures!

1 comment:

Amy Fletcher said...

Hey Momma Keller--your daughter IS married now! Holy cow! Yeah I'm so happy...