Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stash Report Week 6

Nothing in, nothing out. That doesn't mean I didn't sew, I just don't have anything finished. I pulled out my purples to make myself a new lap quilt and cut a bunch of 5 inch squares. I have enough to make 2 quilts! But I only got 5 blocks finished. Most of the components of the blocks have been made so I think I'll get the top done and a picture posted for next week's report.

So here is the stash report for week 6:

Fabric bought this week: 0 yards
Fabric used this week: 0 yards

Fabric bought YTD: 32 yards
Fabric used YTD: 38.75 yards

Stash busted: Same as last week: I've used 6.75 yards more than I have bought.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

well, since you've been sewing, I bet your numbers will be huge once you post them!! ;-) Keep sewing!!!

Zlaty said...

Good Job, keep on sewing, I am curious to see your new lap quilt!

Lori in South Dakota said...

sometimes it seems like we sew and sew and SEW before we have a finish! Purple, 5" squares--what's the pattern???