Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back to the Quiltathon

Now that I have the house to myself, I'm going to get back to sewing! These are the projects I intend to work on today... let's see how many I can finish :)

From left to right... in the pizza box is Jessica's wedding star quilt, in progress. That won't get finished, but I'd sure like to work on it. Then we have the Christmas Bell wallhanging I made yesterday... it just needs quilting and a few buttons for the clappers of the bells. Next is my Poppy Wallhanging... it needs binding. Straight up from that are, on the left, a quilt I have started using one of Billie's quick tricks. Two 10" square blocks will make one of each of the blocks shown. Next to that is a quilt that needs borders and once it has them, I'll take a picture of the quilt.


No comments: